Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Mission Statement

I will strive to follow four basic guidelines:


1. Recount as much of my life as a voyeur as possible, particularly in relation to sexual experience which to me in this day and age is driven by voyeurism at every level


2. Recount as much commentary and personal thought on what I was doing and how it was significant


3. Update my blog every day with only occasional exceptions


4. Recount experiences where I "built castles in the sky", experiences like that of Gatsby building his Daisy; basically, experiences where expectations and personal thoughts far surmounted the substance of whatever relation there was and what reason there might be behind these.


5. Update my blog every day with only occasional exceptions




No comments:

Post a Comment